EXCITING NEWS: Our carvery deck is now open!Find out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Riverside Inn in Northwich is your perfect family pub on the water. Nothing beats champion pub grub and amazing views of the English countryside! The beer garden is the best place to be in summer. Spend some quality time with your partner and kids or catch up with friends amidst trees and flowers. The ducks often pop up and say hello, which children love. If it’s cooler or rainy but you still want the pleasure of eating in a riverside pub with lovely views, head for the conservatory.
There’s nothing like a proper roast dinner to make you feel warm inside. We do a midweek carvery so you don’t have to wait ‘til the weekend to enjoy a Sunday lunch. You get the full works: tender roasted meat, Yorkshire pudding, roasties and a selection of seasonal veg. Dad will definitely approve. Mum might be a bit miffed as it’s so good, but not having to stand over a hot oven for hours will more than make up for it!
How about a drink to go with your pub grub? Easy drinking craft beers, lagers, a lovely wine selection, and a range of spirits are on the drinks menu. Fancy something softer? We can do that. Juices, spritzes, tea, and coffee are available as well.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus